The Intensive Course 25 is given all year round in 5 levels:
A1, A2, B1, B2, C1.
A complete level lasts between 4 to 5 weeks, depending on the month.
A course can be booked as of 1 week.
The Intensive Course 25 consists of 20 tuition hours/week given Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm in the Standard course + 5 hours PC-course or as private tuition with a teacher.
It is given all year round in levels A1 to C1 in the Standard course and private lessons, and A1-A2 in the PC-course.
Starting dates for beginners: first Monday of every month. See calendar here.
Starting dates for other levels: any Monday.
Length of levels: 4 to 5 weeks. C1 consists of two blocks of 4 to 5 weeks each.
The course can be booked as of 1 week.
Groups consist of maximum 12 students in the Standard course. Private lessons are given one-to-one with a teacher. For the PC-course, every student works individually on his PC.
All classes pertaining to bank holidays are made up during the same week with one more hour on the other working days.
1 tuition hour: 50 minutes.
Tuition is given only in Spanish.
There is no booking fee. Prices are as shown below.
Tuition material, certificates and diplomas are not included in the price.
At Gran Canaria School of Languages we have developped our own method Aprendo español according to the levels of the Common European Framework
for Languages and the curriculum of the Instituto Cervantes.
For each level we use a student book and an exerciese book.
Student book: 20 Eur
Exercise book: 5 Eur
Anyone can buy our books.
Students in our residences can use the Student book for free with a deposit of 30 Eur.
Other students can lease the Student book with a deposit of 30 Eur. On returning the book we reimburse 20 Eur.
Student book: 24 Eur
Exercise book: 6 Eur
The Student book can be leased with a deposit of 30 Eur. On returning the book we reimburse 20 Eur.
Wiev our tuition books:
The price of the course includes:
25 hours of class per week
Initial level test
Tutoring and academic counseling
Free internet access via WiFi
Personalized attention and information
Discount on car rental
Discount on surfing courses
When the course is booked with our accommodation, following services are included:
Free city map
Breakfast on class days. Half-board is optional: lunch on class days and only dinner on weekends and bank-holidays
A break coffee or fruit on class days
Weekly excursion to a place of interest on the island
Access to our online course (levels A1 and A2) at abclingua.net as from the payment date to the starting date of the course
Free grammar book
Lending of the tuition book (with a deposit)
Lending of a bodyboard (with a deposit)
Diplomas and certificates
These documents are only issued upon the student's request and are not included in the course price.
The Diploma may be issued on completion of the corresponding level. It indicates the total hours and the level studied.
The Certificate of Attendance may be issued at any time but only to students who attend at least 85% of their classes. It indicates the total hours and the level studied.
Our diplomas and certificates are not valid as official documents in accordance with the legislation regulating non-accredited education.
For an official diploma, click here.
You can now easily book your course here. Just follow these steps:
On the price list, click on the price of your choice,
At the end of the price list, indicate your dates. Click once on your starting date and click again on your ending date.
At the bottom of the page, click the 'Next' button.
Prices in €ur
5 Extra hours/week
Give us your 2017 starting and ending dates:
You can split your weeks in two stays.
Give us your 2018 starting and ending dates:
1. The whole invoice amount has to be paid in advance. The student then receives a confirmation and the invoice. If no payment was made within 2 weeks from the date of the booking request, the same is considered cancelled.
2. Bookings or parts of them are not transferable to other persons.
3. The Special Offer for 4 weeks can be divided into two periods any time of the year.
4. Minimum age is 16.
5. The Standard Course is held Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. with a maximum of 12 participants.
A complete level from A1 to B2 in the Standard Course can last up to 5 weeks. Level C1 is divided in two blocks of 4 to 5 weeks each. Students must pass a mandatory level test to step up to the next level.
6. A class session lasts 50 minutes and tuition is given only in Spanish.
7. The classes for bank holidays will be made up during the same week. Classes missed by the student will not be made up or refunded.
8. Extra Lessons may be booked only by students of the Standard Course.
9. Starting dates for beginners: 1st Monday of every month.
10. In case of cancellation the school refunds the money paid for tuition and accommodation less 10% if the cancellation arrives at the school any time up to 20 days prior to the beginning of the course. If later, the school keeps 20% on tuition and accommodation. No cancellations will be admitted if submitted after 4 pm (GMT or CET-1) of our last working day prior to the starting date of the course or occupation of the room.
Private classes will only be rescheduled with 24 hours notice, otherwise they will be lost. Teachers' waiting time is 20 minutes, after that all classes scheduled for that day are lost.
11. Tuition material, certificates and diplomas are not included in the tuition price. Our certificate is not valid as an official document in accordance with the legislation regulating non-accredited education.
Course verification will only be issued to students who attend at least 85% of their classes.
1. Minimum age: 18 years or minors accompanied by their tutors.
2. Rooms are given clean and are later cleaned every 8 or 9 days. Bed sheets and towels are provided and are changed with every cleaning. Cleaning of the self-catering apartment is not included. An extra cleaning with change of bed sheets and towels can be done on demand for an extra cost. Laundering (not ironing) of personal clothing can be done on demand by our employees for an extra cost.
4. The accommodation price includes continental breakfast on class days (not for the self-catering apartment). Half board is optional: lunch on class days, only dinner on weekends or bank holidays.
5. Included in the accommodation price when it is booked for at least 7 nights:
Free use of the student book (with a deposit)
Free grammar book,
A break coffee or fruit on class days,
A weekly excursion,
Access to our online course (levels A1 and A2) as from the payment date to the starting date of the course,
Free use of a bodyboard (with a deposit)
6. Students can be accompanied by and share a room with a person not participating in the course. Shared rooms may be booked by students up to 25 years of age.
7. In long bookings, the student may make any change he wishes for the following month, even cancel the rest of the accommodation, if he gives notice within the 15th day of the month prior to the new month. From any money the school refunds, 20% will be deducted for administrative expenses.
8. The student pays accommodation for full weeks, from Saturday/Sunday 12 a.m. to Saturday/Sunday 10 a.m. Rooms must be vacated by 10 o'clock a.m.
9. Pets and smoking are not allowed.
Book your course here by clicking on the button.
Also indicate your starting and ending dates at the end of the price list,
From - to:
From - to:
Me gustaría muchísimo volver a la escuela el próximo año para mejorar mi español y también porque he encontrado personas
muy amables y divertidas. ¡Muchísimas gracias!
Ilaria farioli, 26, Italia.
Book our special offer for 4 weeks Standard course + accommodation and save 25%.
Work a little on your Spanish knowledge before you arrive – do some reading and review the grammar. Some prior study will make the beginning easier.
Homepage | Contact us | Site map | Conditions | Guarantees | Price calculator
C/ Dr. Grau Bassas 27
E - 35007 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Tel: (0034) 928 267 971
Office opens: Mon - Fri, 9:00 - 16:00 (UTC)