The Intensive Course 25 is given all year round in 5 levels:
A1, A2, B1, B2, C1.
A complete level lasts between 4 to 5 weeks, depending on the month.
A course can be booked as of 1 week.
The Intensive Course 25 consists of 20 tuition hours/week given Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm in the Standard course + 5 hours PC-course or as private tuition with a teacher.
It is given all year round in levels A1 to C1 in the Standard course and private lessons, and A1-A2 in the PC-course.
Starting dates for beginners: first Monday of every month. See calendar here.
Starting dates for other levels: any Monday.
The course can be booked as of 1 week.
Groups consist of maximum 14 students in the Standar course. Private lessons are given one-to-one with a teacher. For the PC-course, every student works individually on his PC.
All classes pertaining to bank holidays are made up during the same week with one more hour on the other working days.
1 tuition hour: 50 minutes.
Tuition is given only in Spanish.
There is no booking fee. Prices are as shown below.
Tuition material, certificates and diplomas are not included in the price.
At Gran Canaria School of Languages we have developped our own method Aprendo español according to the levels of the Common European Framework
for Languages and the curriculum of the Instituto Cervantes.
For each level we use a student book and an exerciese book.
Student book: 20 Eur
Exercise book: 5 Eur
Anyone can buy our books.
Students in our residences can use the student book for free with a deposit of 30 Eur.
Other students can lease the book with a deposit of 30 Eur. On returning the book we reimburse 20 Eur.
Wiev our tuition material:
When the course is booked with our accommodation, following services are included:
Breakfast on class days. Half-board is optional: lunch on class days and only dinner on weekends and bank-holidays
A break coffee or fruit on class days
Weekly excursion to a place of interest on the island
Access to our online course (levels A1 and A2) at abclingua.net as from the payment date to the starting date of the course
Free grammar book
Lending of the tuition book (with a deposit)
Lending of a bodyboard (with a deposit)
Diplomas and certificates
These documents are only issued upon the student's request and are not included in the course price.
The Diploma may be issued on completion of the corresponding level. It indicates the total hours and the level studied.
The Certificate of Attendance may be issued at any time but only to students who attend at least 85% of their classes. It indicates the total hours and the level studied.
Our diplomas and certificates are not valid as official documents in accordance with the legislation regulating non-accredited education.
For an official diploma, click here.
You can now easily book your course here. Just follow these steps:
On the price list, click on the price of your choice,
At the end of the price list, indicate your dates. Click once on your starting date and click again on your ending date.
At the bottom of the page, click the 'Next' button.
Prices in €ur
Extra hours: 5 hours/week
5 Extra hours/week
Give us your 2017 starting and ending dates:
1. The whole invoice amount has to be paid in advance. The student then receives a confirmation and the invoice. If no payment was made within 2 weeks from the date of the booking request, the same is considered cancelled.
2. Bookings or parts of them are not transferable to other persons.
3. The Special Offer for 4 weeks can be divided into two periods any time of the year.
4. Minimum age is 16.
5. The Standard Course is held Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. with a maximum of 12 participants.
A complete level from A1 to B2 in the Standard Course can last up to 5 weeks. Level C1 is divided in two blocks of 4 to 5 weeks each. Students must pass a mandatory level test to step up to the next level.
6. A class session lasts 50 minutes and tuition is given only in Spanish.
7. The classes for bank holidays will be made up during the same week. Classes missed by the student will not be made up or refunded.
8. Extra Lessons may be booked only by students of the Standard Course.
9. Starting dates for beginners: 1st Monday of every month.
10. In case of cancellation the school refunds the money paid for tuition and accommodation less 10% if the cancellation arrives at the school any time up to 20 days prior to the beginning of the course. If later, the school keeps 20% on tuition and accommodation. No cancellations will be admitted if submitted after 4 pm (GMT or CET-1) of our last working day prior to the starting date of the course or occupation of the room.
Private classes will only be rescheduled with 24 hours notice, otherwise they will be lost. Teachers' waiting time is 20 minutes, after that all classes scheduled for that day are lost.
11. Tuition material, certificates and diplomas are not included in the tuition price. Our certificate is not valid as an official document in accordance with the legislation regulating non-accredited education.
Course verification will only be issued to students who attend at least 85% of their classes.
Book your course here by clicking on the button.
Also indicate your starting and ending dates at the end of the price list,
From - to:
The school was well recommended by a friend. I rate the course overall as excellent and I recommend the school to other students.
I will book a Spanishcourse at the school again."
Kristin Sigurttardöttir, Iceland.
Book our special offer for 4 weeks Standard course + accommodation and save 25%.
Never forget to do your homework. You will make better and faster progress if you repeat at home what you have learned during class.
C/ Dr. Grau Bassas 27
E - 35007 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Tel: (0034) 928 267 971
Office opens: Mon - Fri, 9:00 - 16:00 (UTC)