The Standard Course 20 is given all year round in 5 levels:
A1, A2, B1, B2, C1.
A complete level lasts between 4 to 5 weeks, depending on the month.
A course can be booked as of 1 week.
The Standard Course 20 consists of 20 tuition hours/week in general Spanish given Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm.
It is given all year round in levels A1 to C1.
Starting dates for beginners: first Monday of every month. See calendar here.
Starting dates for other levels: any Monday.
Length of levels: 4 to 5 weeks. C1 consists of two blocks of 4 to 5 weeks each.
The course can be booked as of 1 week.
Groups consist of maximum 12 students.
All classes pertaining to bank holidays are made up during the same week with one more hour on the other working days.
1 tuition hour: 50 minutes.
Tuition is given only in Spanish.
There is no booking fee. Prices are as shown below.
Tuition material, certificates and diplomas are not included in the price.
The Standard Course 20 can be prolongued with 5 or 10 Extra hours/day.
At Gran Canaria School of Languages we have developped our own method Aprendo español according to the levels of the Common European Framework
for Languages and the curriculum of the Instituto Cervantes.
For each level we use a student book and an exerciese book.
Student book: 20 Eur
Exercise book: 5 Eur
Anyone can buy our books.
Students in our residences can use the student book for free with a deposit of 30 Eur.
Other students can lease the book with a deposit of 30 Eur. On returning the book we reimburse 20 Eur.
Wiev our tuition material:
When the course is booked with our accommodation, following services are included:
Breakfast on class days. Half-board is optional: lunch on class days and only dinner on weekends and bank-holidays
A break coffee or fruit on class days
Weekly excursion to a place of interest on the island
Access to our online course (levels A1 and A2) at abclingua.net as from the payment date to the starting date of the course
Free grammar book
Lending of the tuition book (with a deposit)
Lending of a bodyboard (with a deposit)
Diplomas and certificates
These documents are only issued upon the student's request and are not included in the course price.
The Diploma may be issued on completion of the corresponding level. It indicates the total hours and the level studied.
The Certificate of Attendance may be issued at any time but only to students who attend at least 85% of their classes. It indicates the total hours and the level studied.
Our diplomas and certificates are not valid as official documents in accordance with the legislation regulating non-accredited education.
For an official diploma, click here.
You can now easily book your course here. Just follow these steps:
On the price list, click on the price of your choice,
At the end of the price list, indicate your dates. Click once on your starting date and click again on your ending date.
At the bottom of the page, click the 'Next' button.
Prices in €ur
Groups consist of maximum 12 students in the Standar course. Private lessons are given one-to-one with a teacher. For the PC-course, every student works individually on his PC.
Weeks in Standard Course 2017
Pay 3, get 4 weeks:
Pay 4, get 5 weeks:
Pay 5, get 6 weeks:
Pay 6, get 8 weeks:
Pay 7, get 9 weeks:
Pay 8, get 10 weeks:
Pay 9, get 12 weeks:
Pay 10, get 13 weeks:
Pay 11, get 14 weeks:
Pay 12, get 16 weeks:
Pay 13, get 17 weeks:
Pay 14, get 18 weeks:
Pay 15, get 20 weeks:
Pay 16, get 21 weeks:
Pay 17, get 22 weeks:
Pay 18, get 24 weeks:
Pay 19, get 25 week:
Pay 20, get 26 weeks:
You can split your weeks in two stays.
Give us your 2017 starting and ending dates:
1. The whole invoice amount has to be paid in advance. The student then receives a confirmation and the invoice. If no payment was made within 2 weeks from the date of the booking request, the same is considered cancelled.
2. Bookings or parts of them are not transferable to other persons.
3. The Special Offer for 4 weeks can be divided into two periods any time of the year.
4. Minimum age is 16.
5. The Standard Course is held Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. with a maximum of 12 participants.
A complete level from A1 to B2 in the Standard Course can last up to 5 weeks. Level C1 is divided in two blocks of 4 to 5 weeks each. Students must pass a mandatory level test to step up to the next level.
6. A class session lasts 50 minutes and tuition is given only in Spanish.
7. The classes for bank holidays will be made up during the same week. Classes missed by the student will not be made up or refunded.
8. Extra Lessons may be booked only by students of the Standard Course.
9. Starting dates for beginners: 1st Monday of every month.
10. In case of cancellation the school refunds the money paid for tuition and accommodation less 10% if the cancellation arrives at the school any time up to 20 days prior to the beginning of the course. If later, the school keeps 20% on tuition and accommodation. No cancellations will be admitted if submitted after 4 pm (GMT or CET-1) of our last working day prior to the starting date of the course or occupation of the room.
Private classes will only be rescheduled with 24 hours notice, otherwise they will be lost. Teachers' waiting time is 20 minutes, after that all classes scheduled for that day are lost.
11. Tuition material, certificates and diplomas are not included in the tuition price. Our certificate is not valid as an official document in accordance with the legislation regulating non-accredited education.
Course verification will only be issued to students who attend at least 85% of their classes.
Book your course here by clicking on the button.
Also indicate your starting and ending dates at the end of the price list,
From - to:
From - to:
Muchas gracias por el tiempo formidable en la escuela de idiomas. Aprendí y me gustó mucho. Espero veros pronto.
Voy a recomendar la escuela a otros alumnos. Hasta luego.
Christine Göltsch, Deutschland.
Book our special offer for 4 weeks Standard course + accommodation and save 25%.
Always try to speak and read as much Spanish as possible during your stay in Gran Canaria.
C/ Dr. Grau Bassas 27
E - 35007 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Tel: (0034) 928 267 971
Office opens: Mon - Fri, 9:00 - 16:00 (UTC)